Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will this buff out?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Gonna need more T-Cut.
Hilarious sentry footage of a huge coach managing to reverse into my parked Model Y in a massively empty staff car park.:eek:
Started the insurance process, but drove it home seemingly OK. Any thoughts on repairability? Would the car warn me if something massively wrong?
It's a company car lease through Arval so I get to experience what that process will be like....
sad - Copy.png

Insurance want a diagram and description of the incident. Shall I just do my best to draw Elon’s smiling face looking down on the scene? Going to take me a while to draw all the empty parking spaces, trees, small woodland animals etc. Need to get the shading and colour right on the car too.

Upvote 0
Insurance want a diagram and description of the incident. Shall I just do my best to draw Elon’s smiling face looking down on the scene? Going to take me a while to draw all the empty parking spaces, trees, small woodland animals etc. Need to get the shading and colour right on the car too.

Seriously...the blatant video evidence wasn't clear enough huh?

Upvote 0
I’ve offered the video but they haven’t requested it. Presumably 3rd party has accepted fault, so just standard paperwork. Interestingly the notes on the case state that the 3rd party wishes to pay for costs privately. Anyone got estimates for new bumper and hood and associated labour?

Upvote 0