Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Window Tinting Model S - HOUSTON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi! I'm in Houston and recently got the P85+ in black. I need to get the windows tinted, but am nervous to go "just anywhere" to have it done, and there seems to be many brands available. If anyone has any suggestions on where to go in the Houston area, or what kind of tint to get it, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!!!

Which part of town are you in? I like using the folks at Motorwerks of Houston on 59 and chimney rock. If you want maximum heat and UV rejection without the dark look, I would go with the 3M ceramic tint, that also can be used on the windshield. Really helps in our summers. They can do your clear bra as well.

My pleasure. Since you are up North, the guys at Lamborghini Houston do great work as well. Ask for Raj there, and tell him Sanjay sent you. I highly suggest you do the clear bra at the same time, if you don't have any rock chips yet.

I asked the Gallery staff and the Service Center about Vivé (on Bellaire in the International District) before taking mine there, they confirmed Anson has tinted and coated tons of Houston Teslas. Like 90ish.
I was not disappointed. Had CQuartz and thermal tint. They even housed Pearlie May indoors for me for a couple of weeks until I got back from a trip. No joyrides happened :)