Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wireless Controller

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey with the latest 2023 model is there any Bluetooth game controller that works natively with Model 3 without a dongle or wire? I was seeing that Xbox Series S/X can but I’m not sure if that’s accurate.

I’d like to confirm it would work before I buy it.

Meaning 2024? We only just got 2023.20.9.

No, they ment what they posted, which is 2023.26.

Screen Shot 2023-07-24 at 7.32.18 AM.png

As you likely know, no one can tell you when your particular car might get that particular version, but no, they didnt mean "2024" (and yes this update is out on at least some regular cars, as my wifes Model Y has 2023.26).

Upvote 0
I can confirm that the XBOX controller works (via Bluetooth) with my 2023 M3RWD running version 2023.26. I posted the instructions on another thread with photos, so linking to that. Hopefully it helps!

Upvote 0
switch pro controllers work perfectly. Knockoff ones also work perfectly if you can deal with the buttons being off. 50 + dollar difference to have the buttons not be reversed.

Anyone with the fake 20 dollar controllers have one that works and the buttons also work as labeled? I'll return the ones I have now if someone finds one. I tried two fake switch controllers already and they both have the same issue.

Upvote 0