Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bluetooth Game Controllers - Latest Update 2023.26

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2023 MYLR - Has anyone had any success connecting a PS4 or XBox wireless controller to their car with the latest update installed? I have tried both Xbox and PS4 without success. The Xbox is not seen at all, the PS4 is found and registered as a controller but will not connect. I wondered if it may be because their are no current games that require a controller?

Not sure if this helps but I had a difficult time connecting the PS4 controllers. X would see the controllers after I pressed share and ps button but the connection never finishes so I would only see my phones.

I decided to try holding the share and ps button the entire way through with one hand and clicked on Tesla screen with free hand to connect. The connection finally saved and I have 2 controllers paired now

Upvote 0
I tried pairing an Xbox one X controller which didn't work. I read somewhere about downgrading the firmware so I did that via the console. It was then able to pair with my 2024 MY and I played a bit of Cuphead without issue. Happy days... I went inside to tell my 6 year old the good news and by the time I got back to the car it was disconnected 😞. It shows in the Bluetooth menu as a paired device but disconnected and I couldn't do anything to reconnect it, even removing pairing, removing controller batteries, pairing from scratch. It just doesn't show up when I start search. Gutted.

Guess I'll fork out for the Jouwa one unless there's a usable alternative that isn't £60. Looks like someone had success with that £15 Olimoxi switch one so maybe I'll try that

Upvote 0
I have this one, bit small but works and doesn’t occupy lots of space.

8Bitdo Micro Bluetooth Gamepad Pocket-sized Mini Controller for Switch, Android, and Raspberry Pi, Support Keyboard Mode (Blue)​

Does it work on the front screen for the driving game? Assume you connect it to Bluetooth on the front screen?

I’m looking for a controller that will work on the M3H. I could into pair wireless headphones through the rear screen Bluetooth (go figure!).

Upvote 0