Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Woo-hoo. Cherry Hill, NJ Tesla store officially open 4/13/2018

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
AWD LR. We’ll see what happens this Monday. I’m a little apprehensive, especially after some of the experiences people have had with deliveries or the lack thereof. Hopefully your issue gets resolved soon

Hmmmm interesting as I am waiting for AWD LR PUP Solid Black 18 Aero. Mine has been "stuck in rail yard in Chicago" and "waiting for transport" for a while now. I called today to move my 9/18 appt to earlier in the day for my IDA to tell me she had to move it to 9/20.

Other than the hiccups, the team at Cherry Hill seems great. Stopped in there few weeks back to talk to them and they all seemed awesome. So hey, there's a positive!

Reactions: C141medic
So, apparently my M3 arrived today and I’m still scheduled for delivery 9/18. What’s funny is my wife was out near Rt. 70 and she saw a car carrier with M3’s close to the store. She said she saw two MSM and called me to say one of them is probably mine. Also interesting is that about an hour after that I get a phone call and email from Tesla asking if I want delivery sooner than the 18th? Anyone else getting theirs this Monday?

Delivery day today. Here at the Cherry Hill store waiting for my M3 at 230. Yes I’m early. There’s a plethora of M3’s. Not even a place to park. Good thing I got dropped off. One other gentleman with delivery scheduled for tomorrow here and his M3 hasn’t shown up yet (doesn’t give me too much confidence). I’ll post updates as delivery time nears.
Update: Just received the thumbs up and apparently it’s here and good to go. Now the 1+ hour wait for the appointment time. Also, the gentleman that was here to look at his M3 with delivery tomorrow left-it’s not getting here tomorrow which sucks. And no one notified him.

Last edited:
NJ motor vehicle inspection: For us NJ owners, apparently there’s no inspection sticker required for EV’s. Funny though because I asked about inspection when I was at the SC and was told that I would need to have it inspected.

That’s because NJ inspection only tests emissions. Obviously nothing to test in an EV. Enjoy your “clean” sticker-free windshield!