Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Would you have gotten an entertainment system?

Entertainment System for the second row?

• Yes! I would definitely go for it. Stylish integrated of course!

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • No! I don’t need an integrated monitor in the back of my seats.

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • It depends how expensive it would have been! But I like the idea.

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Only if it was included with the PUP!

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
if an entertainment system for the 2nd row have been an option, would you have gotten it?
I mean headrest monitors aren’t that expensive and it would be a nice option to entertain kids and friends while on a road trip or at a Supercharger.
What would’ve you paid for it max?
What are your thoughts?
What should the system be able to display?
Integration in the car system like changing back seat temperature, show the cars location, volume control, driving stats current trip, etc.! What would you like?

I’ve had them in prior vehicles and used them do Seldom that it’s not with the cost. Most are used to watching video on their phones now. Here is a picture of the almost unused one in my old car

Attachments

• D2A8C6D9-10F7-4F9D-9F0E-2435157C99C9.jpeg
    D2A8C6D9-10F7-4F9D-9F0E-2435157C99C9.jpeg
    380.4 KB · Views: 100
I don’t know about dual monitors, but a single center-mounted monitor that doubled as a way for backseat passengers to control their seat heaters, temp, fan speed, radio volume, etc AND serve as an entertainment system would have elevated the X significantly.

Perhaps 2019!

Reactions: Helmuth
When back-seat, video screens were available on prior cars, I passed on the option. Mainly because they were quickly obsolete; Secondly, they were expensive DVD players. With all the devices for streaming technology, there are better alternatives available. For example, I can stream all of my DirecTV content and control my 200 DVD carousel from my phone or tablet using my Slingbox setting in my media room.