Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
sounds like you have a dud. Yolanda in the Westmont Illinois facility is simply kick ass. Like I've posted a dozen or so times when I looked there were no cars in my silly low budget and she found 3. I picked a nice MS60 but asked that if she sees an 85 within range to let me know. She emailed me pics, texted me a wake up you idiot text, then called me about the P85 that I now own. She didn't want me to miss it as she knew I was a yuge performance car guy and this car wasn't going to last long enough to go online.
that's what i got. lightning service. effing amazing gal I can't thank her enough.

I second that! Yolanda is GREAT. I found my MS85 during the Jan. 2 dump from Tesla. From my experience, they like to do big uploads quarterly vs as they come in. I looked for literally years before finding this car. It was a compromise on a lot of my beginning MUST HAVES, but being young and intending on buying more teslas in the future, each of them can get closer and closer to that...Fully loaded P100DL, dream.
Glad OP found a car, I get mine next week and can hardly stand the wait...it has been the hardest 6 weeks, even though I've been through the research and hunting for MUCH longer.

• Love
Reactions: Olds442