Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB - Model X 100D or P100D 2016.5 or 2017

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking to purchase 100D or P100D Model X with:
  • 6 seats
  • Air suspension
  • Premium package
  • Cold weather package
  • AP2 or higher hardware (whether activated or not, doesn't matter)
Only interested in vehicles with order date no later than 1/15/2017 and delivery no later than April 2017.

Open to all reasonable offers.

OP, have you checked Teslas website, or a site like ev-cpo?
I just got a X like you are looking for, came with unlimited supercharging and unlimited premium connectivity, and warranty through Tesla to 100k miles. Just got the MCU updated to MCU2 and also AP3 for 2500. Out the door, it cost 40 percent of the new price, and it’s actually much better than it would have been in 2017

Reactions: E Dizzle and EV-CPO
OP, have you checked Teslas website, or a site like ev-cpo?
I just got a X like you are looking for, came with unlimited supercharging and unlimited premium connectivity, and warranty through Tesla to 100k miles. Just got the MCU updated to MCU2 and also AP3 for 2500. Out the door, it cost 40 percent of the new price, and it’s actually much better than it would have been in 2017
Thanks for the tip. I'll check ev-cpo. I was hoping for free transferrable supercharging and connectivity that I can then pass on to the next buyer after I'm done...

Reactions: EV-CPO