Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

X: What's your 90%?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
picked up 12/30/16 199 miles current last night 90% charge 210 miles
Which model? 90? 75? 100?

Thanks.
So as spring and summer show up, will I get more range? This Cheesehead wants to know.
It may not show more than a couple miles of range difference at certain charging levels but you will most definitely be able to go farther with less energy. So, yes, you'll get more range in spring and summer. o_O:p;)

Reactions: MisterT2
I also get 287 ideal range at 88% charge on my new 90D..How is that possible? Do you think there's something special here or it's a bug?

Ideal is really not what anyone uses, impossible to achieve. Switch it to Rated in settings to get a more realistic range based on ~320kWh use. Even that is hard to get but you'll get numbers that are similar to everyone else then...

Picked up a Model X this weekend, an inventory P90D. My 90% is 226 with 22" wheels in the frozen tundra of Boston :) In 250 miles, I'm avg 500 Wh/mi(ouch!). Mostly city miles so far and the interior is kept at 72 degrees with kids in the rear seats. So far lots of fun but is sure does consume energy. I'd like to get into some lighter more Boston wheels ASAP!