Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

XPEL (on Pearl White) Court Battle Coming, Need Ammo.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@XPEL I think this is what you are referring to?
P8201A.gif
Hood, Fender and Mirror Kit
Difficulty Rating :
bikini cut
P8201A-U
$249.95
Add To Cart

No I wouldn't recommend a partial hood, honestly for your vehicle, I'd suggest the full front end. At a minimum the front bumper and full hood.

• Love
Reactions: RichardD
Hello N0Gas, we're sorry for the subpar installation that you received. This appears to be an installation issue, who was your installer that you used? You can privately message us or just post it here. Unfortunately, the warranty covers film defects such as yellowing, cracking, peeling, etc.

Private Message sent. Don't want to bash the guy on the Internet before you get a chance to explore the issue on your end.

Houston. I am really on the fence to do it with my CPO. If it were a new car, it would have been done at delivery. So far I had the headlights done.
The headlights were the only thing my installer said wasn't necessary to wrap. He said the headlights now a days are super tough. He said he would do them for $60 if I wanted him to.

The headlights were the only thing my installer said wasn't necessary to wrap. He said the headlights now a days are super tough. He said he would do them for $60 if I wanted him to.

We'd still recommend headlights, as the UV will still deteriorate them over time and the pitting from the sand, rocks, dirt etc will over time wear the headlights. Better to have them protected in the long run.