Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Yolk cover - Anyone have a good recommendation?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wanted to get a cover for the yolk steering wheel. It’s starting to wear on the top. Leather if possible . I cannot find anything like this .

Thanks
There are less than 12,000 yokes out there.
Very few aftermarket accessories exist. With the exception of addressing the problems of the yoke being a yoke and not a wheel.

You could get a new yoke from Tesla or fabricate something yourself.

Wear on yolk

Attachments

• DE27BDB7-82C2-4EF6-A282-8EC3D27A0496.jpeg
    DE27BDB7-82C2-4EF6-A282-8EC3D27A0496.jpeg
    251.1 KB · Views: 134
  • 49945A3E-6C2E-4408-8441-921C16BA5896.jpeg
    49945A3E-6C2E-4408-8441-921C16BA5896.jpeg
    312.9 KB · Views: 73
Thanks for all the ideas and reply’s . I do grip the yolk fairly tight . Also I apply sunscreen to the kids most mornings so it’s likely I have some left on my hands in the morning .

I will Likey request a service appointment. It doesn’t bother me to much , that’s why I was thinking about a leather wrapped solution as I like the feel of leather.

Thanks again all !
Force

Thanks for all the ideas and reply’s . I do grip the yolk fairly tight . Also I apply sunscreen to the kids most mornings so it’s likely I have some left on my hands in the morning .

I will Likey request a service appointment. It doesn’t bother me to much , that’s why I was thinking about a leather wrapped solution as I like the feel of leather.

Thanks again all !
Force
Please let us know if Tesla honor a repair or replace. They may brush it off as normal wear and tear. If so, you can buy leather repair paint to cover the spot.