Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

You have the most advanced car in the world. Take advantage of it.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone,

My name is Marc Pujol and I have developed Teslastics (https://teslastics.com), a platform to track and analyze your Tesla.

Once you create an account and link your car, it will capture every single drive and charge.
You will be able to access them and see their details in charts, images and more...

It tracks your battery capacity and warns you if it decreases. You can view your battery degradation.

It tells your driving and charging efficiency at each location.

You can tag locations and set a price per kwh. Then it will calculate all your charging costs.

It doesn't prevent the car from sleeping to minimize the vampire drain.

It also has a calendar view, map view, email notifications, and much more features...

Accessible through computer, mobile, tablet or even the Tesla browser.

What are some features that make Teslastics special compared with other services?:
- Regarding the UI, I have tried to use a good-looking design.
- It lists the top efficient drives or charges.
- It has a savings page with your costs and savings compared to a gas car.
- It warns you through email notifications when your battery range decreases.
- It has an interactive widget to view your drives minute by minute.
- Drives and charges charts have more parameters.
- I’m also working on a tool to compare the efficiency of a charger o a drive (always with the same origin and destination). it will show the efficiency according to every single parameter (inside/outside temperature, climate state, fan status, etc...)

More details are available at its webpage.
I would love to receive your feedback and new ideas.
Try it at https://teslastics.com!

screencapture-teslastics-2019-04-03-15_39_17.png
screencapture-teslastics-2019-04-03-15_39_34.png

• Disagree
Reactions: gowthamn and P85_DA
It only uses charges over 50% of battery to calculate the theoretical 100% battery capacity.
Knowing that it can contain inaccuracies and that some other parameters such as the temperature can influence, I give more importance to the decrementation of the average capacity rather than from a single calculation.

Suggestions:
- group and compare energy usage over the same routes (same start / end and roads) - variations should point to environmental factors, speed, tires, (new tarmac?), ...
- group and compare energy usage over the same routes (same start / end and different roads) - variations should show which route is more efficient (longer and slower or shorter and faster)

Suggestions:
- group and compare energy usage over the same routes (same start / end and roads) - variations should point to environmental factors, speed, tires, (new tarmac?), ...
- group and compare energy usage over the same routes (same start / end and different roads) - variations should show which route is more efficient (longer and slower or shorter and faster)

Hi @WarpedOne, thank you very much for the suggestions!
Comparing the efficiency of the same routes is something I'm currently working on, and your ideas on how to organize it are very interesting and useful. Sure I'll use them! ;)

@marcpujol

I just subscribed to your service.
It's very clean, the biggest thing it has going for it.

With that said, The one big drawback that almost prevented me and a thing that still may have me canceling my subscription.
Is the fact you have no support or contact information on your site.

How does a paying subscriber contact you if they are having trouble? Whenever there is money changing hands more so for a subscription their should be an upfront way of getting in touch.

I think your service is solid but I personally have a question or two as well, it would be nice to be able to direct them somewhere.
Rather than looking to forums

Hi @tfraley,

Thank you very much for your feedback!

I am very sorry about your support experience.
I really want people to contact me. I learn and improve a lot with their feedback.

Teslastics is just two months old and I'm working on it every day.
I'm going to focus on getting a best support experience, starting with a form or my contact information at the Account page.

I'll publish that as soon as possible. Meanwhile, you can contact me at [email protected] or at +34 688864432.

Best,

Marc Pujol
Teslastics Founder

@marcpujol I cancelled my teslastics account last year and am still getting charged from you, I have sent you multiple emails and have received no response. I am disputing all charges from you on my card. Really poor customer service man if you want people to use your software. Please stop charging me for an account that I have deleted!!!!