Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

057 Technology

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
D

Dm 296577

Hi all: Anyone know how to get ahold of Jason Hughes, former owner of 057 Tech in Hickory, NC? I have a battery module I bought from 057 that needs cell tap repair.

Thanks!
Pat

Because he told me he sold the company.
He also repaired 5 batteries I bought from 057.one still reads 0v on cells 2 & 3.
So, does anyone know how to contact Jason?
057 is closed down. No reply at the website for months. No answer on Twitter.

Because he told me he sold the company.
He also repaired 5 batteries I bought from 057.one still reads 0v on cells 2 & 3.
So, does anyone know how to contact Jason?
057 is closed down. No reply at the website for months. No answer on Twitter.

Try now. He mentioned the server was down.

1697471817298.png

• Informative
Reactions: zoomer0056
I was under the impression that 057 was one of the more reputable companies dealing with Tesla battery modules. I guess they were, for a while anyway.I find it hard to imagine that I bought 7 batteries, and 6 had bad cell taps. The Tesla modules may have been robust enough when installed at the factory, but they are crap when loose. Jason said maybe I mishandled them. I think they were crap when I bought them. After all, they did come from a wreck. However, I figured that maybe Jason knows more than me about this. Anyway, the battery I need repaired now was repaired once already, and there are 2 bad connectors on 2 ribbon cables. I am at the point where I need to get this battery put into the car, and it needs repair. There is no one to turn to if I can't get ahold of Jason, so I guess I have to fix it myself

When I was last at the 057 shop, there were wrecked Teslas outside, and in the warehouse. I guess I should be happy that I got my batteries "fixed"before they closed down.

Maybe I am wrong about everything, but I doubt it.

• Informative
Reactions: brainhouston