Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

10.8 FSD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Auto park worked until 10.5 for me. Hasnt worked since. 2021.36.8.10.

I live in DC (as well as Raleigh) so I've had PLENTY of cases and opportunities to try it out. Just stopped working.

Autopark works just fine in 10.5. It still could be improved but didn't stop working, I just used it this past week at a supercharger. Security camera streaming work on 10.5 as well.

I never lost it on 10.5. It works using vision in my 2018 Model 3. I haven't tried parallel parking.
I have a friend who has a 2017 Model S with upgraded hardware on FSD beta and he lost auto park with the first time he got FSD beta. He also has a 2018 Model 3 and told me he still has it on the model 3. So it is apparently a car model loss not the software loss in FSD beta. I never lost bounded autopark in my Model Y but it has never been in the FSD beta program. If the claims are true that we will get it with the next FSD beta 10.8 I'll be pleased.

• Informative
Reactions: FSDtester#1
I am still on 10.4 for about 2 months now. Is this normal?
Tesla and Normal are oxymorons.:eek:🤣🤣 Concerning since I'm and others are still on 10.5. Also some are still on 10.3. Almost seems that Tesla is losing track of testers along the way and leaving them forgotten and in no update limbo. Sure hope 10.7....or 10.8....10.8.1....or V11......or whatever Tesla decides to call the next update makes its X-mass way to all of the Beta testers.

Some of the new updates look quite promising. The regen to stop will be a very welcome update. Not just efficiency but less hard braking.
B1F32968-1261-4749-BC23-93D5A40B667B.jpeg

Meanwhile, the beta test group are not getting the new features we are seeing in 44.5 on the non-beta FSD releases. Because of that I dropped out of beta FSD in my Model Y.
True, hopefully we will get a few new things for Christmas. I still find having the beta to be far more interesting than any of the "party trick" updates that roll out. In the 2 1/2 years I have had the car, I have used auto park maybe three times and did not even know it stopped working until I read it here. Same with summon, does it work in 10.6.1? No idea because who uses it anyway? Tidal - what's that? Everything I use regularly and really care about I still have with the beta. The only new update I even half care about is Waypoints and Elon already stated it is coming to the beta in the next release.

Reactions: FSDtester#1
Honestly the biggest real-world use case advantage of having FSD Beta is that you are no longer capped at +5MPH when on Autopilot on city streets. Aside from that, it's not a feature that you use aside from when wanting to test it out for the sake of testing it out. It's literally "Ok, Im going to do some testing now...have to pay extra extra attention." It's way more stressful than normal driving as you have to be fully engaged in watching what the car is doing and you actually start learning yourself on where you expect the car to mess up and you are usually correct. When it doesnt mess up, its like, that was pretty cool. Regular just driving on a straight road or on the freeway is really no different than normal Autopilot.
Yea I like the cap at +5 mph being removed, but my favorite thing about the beta is no green light confirmations.

I drive with FSD every day so why would you claim that I don't, or at least imply I don't have any FSD driving experience, or that I do it for thrills?
Wow! Hyper sensitive you are. I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to people who DON'T have FSD beta and believe that it is ready for prime time driving and don't know how to do beta testing or even know what it is. For some reason those people believe they are ready to do beta testing with no training. You need to cool off and stop taking every concern posted by another as a personal insult.

I agree, not for everyone.
That's the point I was making. Sorry I hurt your feelings

Reactions: ContrarianDC
I'm surprised how many FSD-beta testers report not receiving the latest FSD-beta upgrade. I've been getting those within hours of release reports on my Model S. I wonder why that is. Other beta test programs I have been in everyone would get the update and an email advising to update before new reports will be accepted.

Wouldn't Tesla developers get overwhelmed with reports from issues with out dated versions?

Wow! Hyper sensitive you are. I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to people who DON'T have FSD beta and believe that it is ready for prime time driving and don't know how to do beta testing or even know what it is. For some reason those people believe they are ready to do beta testing with no training. You need to cool off and stop taking every concern posted by another as a personal insult.

That's the point I was making. Sorry I hurt your feelings
No hurt feelings or sensitivity here, just responding with similar kindness.

Reactions: Mrcarcrazy
I'm surprised how many FSD-beta testers report not receiving the latest FSD-beta upgrade. I've been getting those within hours of release reports on my Model S. I wonder why that is. Other beta test programs I have been in everyone would get the update and an email advising to update before new reports will be accepted.

Wouldn't Tesla developers get overwhelmed with reports from issues with out dated versions?
I'm not surprised. Maybe they want sample cars with each version so they can compare behavior and performance. Hopefully, no one gets held back too long though.