Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

1000 Miles in: Amazing Vehicle

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I signed up

@bak_phy
Wrap Specialities did my Vinyl wrap and satin chrome deletes. I told him what I thought I wanted (first time wrapping) and his creative expression took over. They are awesome. I am going to get the ceramic coating on the white seats in a couple of weeks when is back from vacation. Let him know that Dale with the Matt wrapped X referred you:

301 KIMBALL ST. WOODBRIDGE, NEW JERSEY

@martinicus - I saw a woman in White P90D..(I think)... Assuming that wasn't you since you have male in your Profile.

@zackmilo - did you rewrap? 411? I don't see any photos on Twitter... just Black?

Macd1995,

Your Model X looks great and the quality of your wrap looks awesome!

I am looking to wrap my new X75D as well. Right now it's white and I want to make it satin black. Do you mind me asking how much Wrap Specialties charged you? It looks like they didn't do the inside door jams.

Did you consider AutoFlex as a wrap alternative? I am unsure which way I should go to change the color of my X.

Any feedback you can provide would be great!

Thanks!

@Polar993
Interesting. This was my First Wrap, so I don't know if the Door Jam was an option. I was okay with it because my seats are white. What color are your seats? I did not consider AutoFlex. I fell in love with the color.. and then that was my obsession. However, I just did a quick search on Autoflex, and it looks awesome. I am not sure if Wrap Specialties provides that serice. One thing i imagine would be good is that you could PPF the Autoflex, correct?

My cost was ~$4200... so i definitely should not have paid extra for the white paint... and should have left the palette Black. Hind Sight 20/20.

Reactions: Polar993
Added the lighted Decal, xpel door sills protectors and chrome window highlights. Below is lighted emblems. Fresh..

IMG_1506747909193.jpg

Added the lighted Decal, xpel door sills protectors and chrome window highlights. Below is lighted emblems. Fresh..

View attachment 250882
Looks awesome. Do you have a picture of it off. Want to see if it is visible because I did my chrome delete myself and don't really want it to stand out when it is off. I am probably going to do it. How do you install it?

PS, How is the washes going. Just scooped up a new 2000psi pressure washer and washing this car way too much. I am obsessed, my neighbors think I am obsessed. Help me!;)

If I remember, I shoot photo tomorrow. The same dude that did the Blackvue for me did the install. I have zero confidence with these component. He also installed a USB to my power magic so that my freedom Pop WiFi is always powered and I can use the Blackvue cloud feature.

The car washed are EXCELLENT! The only problem I have is that I expect the soap wash to produce more suds. It gets soapy, but I think I still not doing something right. What do you use to clean the rims? Do you use anything specific to clean the windows? Thanks @zackmilo