Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19" Turbine Wheel Solution

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They look like the Cyclones - non-symmetrical.

As for the last question, I doubt they would introduce the 19" turbine wheels. It provides a level of differentiation for the 21" wheels.

View attachment 35438

Thanks FlasherZ, those are definitely Cyclones...I had a momentary panic that I should cancel my order for the Rials! Definitely asking for Service to do this for me, or maybe Grey 21s setting to match my Gunmetal Luganos.

The Luganos are sold out on Tirerack and restock date is Jan 10 according to them. I just bought a Model S with 21" performance wheels. I really dont want to drive in the snow so I guess I will only be driving this car on clear days. Anyone have any othe rplace I can get these from. Tunershop prices are way higher and they dont have the Snow tires or TPMS.

I got my silver Luganos installed with xi3 tires yesterday at the SC. I think its a great winter setup--thanks NJS for initially bringing these wheels to our attention. I've only driven last night and today, but the xi3's feel decent for winter tires--a bit less sturdy in turns than the Michelins on my 21's but overall quite satisfactory. No issues at all with the tires rubbing the wheel well during sharp turns that tomanik reported. Here's a close-up of right front wheel--apologies for the mud splash--got a little weather yesterday!
_DSC0180.JPG

We had the Rial Luganos put on Monday, and then had SC make car recognize the TPMS. Today the TPMS warning light came on intermittently.... Anyone have this issue? btw the SC would not mount the wheels saying they are not allowed, looks like others have gotten their SC to mount them.