Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2.12.22 in Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had mine in for service yesterday and they said they could see that 2.12.22 tried and failed to download, but they only had the ability to "push" 2.11.xx to mine. He actually showed me on the laptop, so I have no reason to doubt him. So, it appears they start pushing over the air before the service centers can download to your car via laptop.

Customers pushed ahead of service centers, we are beta users.

I'm getting a little weary of that.

I wish Tesla did more of their own testing.

- - - Updated - - -

2.12.45 was given to me last night.

It fixed my Bluetooth that had been completely broken for months.

It didn't fix my broken Nav. Still won't route to destinations. No Nav applet on left in cluster.
No trip calculation functions, nearest chargers, etc none of that.

It fixed voice command input which has also been broken for months.
Now I can request songs, and destinations by voice. Destinations that I can never get a route to drive to, mind you.

But what giveth also taketh away....

here's a new one: it broke Slacker. After requesting a song nothing happens. No play.
No channels show under Slacker either. But voice requests bring up search list of suggestions.

So voice requests for songs that never play.

At least yesterday I could have typed in a slacker request and it would have played. Today no play.

The release notes added that the Creep setting is now saved with driver profile.

Why don't the release notes include the list of stuff they really did in that release..??

In this release we:
Busted Slacker.

Fixed our bug that killed Bluetooth for some users.

Fixed our bug that killed voice commands for some users.

I am redacting the Slacker part of my post shown in bold.

It's looking more like a coincidental break with Slacker cloud side component.. and not Tesla firmware related bustage of Slacker app.
Slacker is back working 24 hours later, and I did nothing extra, and pretty sure no further software push from Tesla... Just started working (playing the songs) again.. as it should.