Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2 perfect CPOs which one do you pick?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since they are both 'non-limited' packs, they both faced degradation. I would assume that they've lost about 5% in the first 2 years and that would mean you're really talking about an 81kwh and a 57kwh battery here. Mileage difference is not substantial so really, the only thing that you need to look at is the VIN delta and whether features (AP, etc), and / or design differences are present. I've driven many cars from 2013 and 2014 and they are all very different as Tesla made a lot of design changes back then (prime example is a fully modified sunroof design). Also, I'd definitely choose 19's over 21's as it's just quieter, more economical, cheaper to replace / repair. IF that choice is present here. Link to the cars maybe?

I plan to leave home with a 'full tank' and top off at the TSC in Shreveport, either as I arrive or on as I prepare to leave.

Can you give me a link or guidance to find discussion on SOC and ideal charging range as you mentioned above?

This thread has been some help to me: What should my ideal charge percentage be?

My estimation is that 5kWh is less than 20 miles of range, which means if you ever need that extra boost you're looking at less than an hour on a Chargepoint, and only minutes on the Supercharger. You're probably fine if you know you can make it to Shreveport.

Reactions: Cooksomerice