Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Model S unlimited free supercharging - taken away - want to get back?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just the last two months I have been charged for using the Supercharger for my 2013 Tesla Model S 60. I received my beloved Model S in May 2013 after a 15 months wait for delivery. It was originally one of the 1000 or so S40 configurations. In December 2013, I paid over $14,000 to Tesla corporate to unlock the S60 battery and supercharger access. Since then I have never until now been charged for using the Supercharger. According to this Electrek article, I believe I should still have free unlimited supercharging.
How to tell if your Tesla qualifies for free Supercharging
Does anyone know who or what point of contact at Tesla to reach to resolve my issue? I have called Tesla and my request has been on a ticket for over two weeks without resolution. Thank you.

If you’re the original owner you should definitely still have free supercharging.

First I’ve heard of this without the car changing hands. Unfortunately, Tesla are the only ones than can fix it for you and they’re… not exactly responsive?