I was very early in line for the Model 3 and recently saw my build is between Oct and Dec 2017, the one website says Nov 17th if that's to be believed. I recently picked up a CPO 2013 P85+ with only 17,000 miles last month and have been very happy with it in fact to the point of now I'm questioning whether or not I should keep it or trade it in on the Model 3 when it becomes available to me, hopefully in a few months. Here are some pluses and minuses I've come up with, let me know if there are other things I am missing and in general what you might do in a similar situation. Advantages of P85+ Bigger car - haul more stuff, assuming larger interior, more comfortable with 5 passengers Faster 0-60 time Air suspension and the Plus suspension (feels better to me than a P90D I drove from road feel perspective) P85+'s are fairly rare, don't see them all that often Car has dual chargers so it charges fast at home, 3 would charge slower Car has tech package so it has automatic hatch, XM, etc. Car has nice 21" grey turbine wheels which I like Free supercharging for life (I've only used that on 1 cross country trip to bring the car home) ??? Advantages of Model 3 AP2.5, the P85+ doesn't have AP at all Newer battery technology Newer Motor technology Lower interest financing on a new car $7500 fed tax credit (assuming I am early enough to get this which I believe I would be) Lower overall cost of the car, although unsure what Tesla will give me after 5 months of owning the P85+ for trade-in Possibly lower insurance rate due to lower cost of car, I need to check on this Lower cost to get snow tires, yes it snows where I live, with the P85+ I would be looking at a separate set of wheels and tires Brand New, 0 miles, if I take delivery in Nov 2017 is that a 2017 or 2018 model car? ??? These are the items I've come up with off the top of my head and as you can see, at least to me, it doesn't seem to be a clear cut decision. I would appreciate the thoughts of fellow owners here as well as anyone who might be finding themselves having to make a similar decision. In an ideal world I would get both, but the finances aren't going to allow that. I should also mention that I am divorce with part time custody of my kids so mostly it would be just me in the car but occasionally my 2 kids as well, sometimes their sports gear, etc. Looking forward to your replies!