Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 70kw AP vs 2013 P85 No AP

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, I have a deposit on a 2013 Classic P85: 38k miles, SAS, Upgraded Sound, Performance interior, tech package, Deep Blue Metallic for a price of $52000. Its beautiful. We pick it up in a little over a week...
However! I was just sent an alert for a 2015 70kw: 17k miles, basic seats, no tech package, no options. But, it was Autopilot for $54000. Is it worth paying more and losing the speed and options to get AP? Help!

So, I have a deposit on a 2013 Classic P85: 38k miles, SAS, Upgraded Sound, Performance interior, tech package, Deep Blue Metallic for a price of $52000. Its beautiful. We pick it up in a little over a week...
However! I was just sent an alert for a 2015 70kw: 17k miles, basic seats, no tech package, no options. But, it was Autopilot for $54000. Is it worth paying more and losing the speed and options to get AP? Help!

My opinion: Absolutely no contest! Take the newer one with auto pilot. The $2,000 and newer build year will come back to you when you sell it, even if it is a decade from now. Build quality will be better and the speed will be far more than you could reasonably need.

• Informative
Reactions: cinemasatty