Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 P100D with free unlimited supercharging for life

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes I had my mcu1 replaced under recall recently. They offered the upgrade if I paid

Why does it have the camera side repeaters?? Did you add those and are they functional in anyway? I see the single camera in the windshield which confirms AP1.
I replaced the AP1 side moldings with the AP2 repeaters strictly for cosmetic reasons. I didn't expect them to work as a side camera and they don't. At least they light up with the left/right blinkers.

Is the Tesla CPO warranty transferrable to the next owner? Unlike factory warranties, there is much more flexibility in used car warranties to wiggle out of liability.

EDIT: answered my own question by finding the old CPO warranty terms. It is transferrable in a private sale.

I hope you are right in that I have reserved plaid plus and CT...but the rollout does not inspired confidence to date...
Well on battery day, Elon said plaid in late 2021. The fact that in late Jan, they announced a plaid variant for $120k with insane specs, updated interior, and delivery expected shortly is actually great news for many people who initially thought they’d have to spend $20k-$30k more and wait another 8 months.
For those that ordered the plaid plus, that’s a different story since it’s now $10k more and mid 2022. If it were me, I’d just go with a regular plaid and save $30k. You can always trade it later for a plaid plus once they’ve sorted it all out.

Well on battery day, Elon said plaid in late 2021. The fact that in late Jan, they announced a plaid variant for $120k with insane specs, updated interior, and delivery expected shortly is actually great news for many people who initially thought they’d have to spend $20k-$30k more and wait another 8 months.
For those that ordered the plaid plus, that’s a different story since it’s now $10k more and mid 2022. If it were me, I’d just go with a regular plaid and save $30k. You can always trade it later for a plaid plus once they’ve sorted it all out.
It is an amazing product, but the actual rollout is more like M3 than MY. Where is the car image in my account? Why are some cars with wheels, and some with yokes?

And most importantly, where is the Elon phone call promised at earnings?

One thing for sure, I am going to wait until they have it all sorted out.