Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017.50 2275226 is out

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m interested to read the stories of failures. Yesterday, while still on .48, I spent the day without AP and without auto headlights and a couple of other glitches. This was completely out of the blue. Spent hours on the phone with Tesla to no avail. Finally parked the car for a while and when I came back, all was normal. This morning, I had the .50 update which I installed. So, I’m wondering if I had a failed update yesterday as my car’s behavior is similar to that of those with failed updates.

Here’s what I can say about .50....highway AP is silky smooth.....substantial reduction in ping-ponging.

Reactions: LargeHamCollider
I got nailed by this this morning. I received delivery of my new S100D with .48 installed. This morning, I received notice that an update was available, which I assumed was the 2017.50.1 (I must not have paid close attention) that was pushed out yesterday. Unfortunately, it was the .50 release and I got an update failure notice; yet, it now shows my current installed version as .50. I hope I haven't lost functionality as a result. I am hoping that Tesla pushed .50.1 to me as soon as my car reports that it has .50. I don't know why Tesla would push .50 to my car AFTER it had already been replaced with 50.1.

I got nailed by this this morning. I received delivery of my new S100D with .48 installed. This morning, I received notice that an update was available, which I assumed was the 2017.50.1 (I must not have paid close attention) that was pushed out yesterday. Unfortunately, it was the .50 release and I got an update failure notice; yet, it now shows my current installed version as .50. I hope I haven't lost functionality as a result. I am hoping that Tesla pushed .50.1 to me as soon as my car reports that it has .50. I don't know why Tesla would push .50 to my car AFTER it had already been replaced with 50.1.

There is no way to tell which firmware your car has staged.