Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 90D Model S 12,200miles-$78,200

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Considering Selling my Model S 90D to upgrade.
Osbidian black with Tan Interior
Purchased Aug 2017. 12,200miles. Fully loaded except premium sound.Garaged and well maintained.
Free supercharging not transferable. Buyer shall get 400kwh annual credit.
Window sticker attached.
Last time I charged to 100% was a month ago-291 rated miles
Capture.JPG IMG_1313.JPG IMG_2411.jpg IMG_2418.jpg IMG_2423.jpg IMG_2206.jpg

Purchased Aug 2017. 12,200miles. Fully loaded except premium sound.Garaged and well maintained.
Window sticker attached.
View attachment 295088 View attachment 295089 View attachment 295091 View attachment 295092 View attachment 295093 View attachment 295094

Whats the reason you want to upgrade? Unless you are looking to get a P100D, I cant see what if anything is going to be much different than what you are driving. I guess the lighted vanity mirrors are a game changer. ;)

Whats the reason you want to upgrade? Unless you are looking to get a P100D, I cant see what if anything is going to be much different than what you are driving. I guess the lighted vanity mirrors are a game changer. ;)

Well, there is the 15% increase in range. I can tell you for sure that when I drove a 100D loaner for a couple of days, having over 300 miles of range (didn't charge over 90%) was extremely nice. In fact, if I were buying a used S right now, I wouldn't even consider a 90D or less.

Everyone thinks they don't need the extra range, but if you travel even once, you will see how handy it can be. Most importantly because anyone that owns a Tesla knows that the rated range is a pipe dream anyway. 290 miles on the interstate will be about 200-210 miles. And even driving on back roads averaging 60 mph, you won't get the rated range if you have to use either the a/c or heater. And God forbid if you are doing a day trip to a remote area with no chargers nearby (I just did one recently and the last 100 miles were a nightmare playing the slow down game). So, I agree with the OP, the 90D to 100D is a massive upgrade when you're getting another 45 miles of range.

Reactions: Electricious
Well, there is the 15% increase in range. I can tell you for sure that when I drove a 100D loaner for a couple of days, having over 300 miles of range (didn't charge over 90%) was extremely nice. In fact, if I were buying a used S right now, I wouldn't even consider a 90D or less.

Everyone thinks they don't need the extra range, but if you travel even once, you will see how handy it can be. Most importantly because anyone that owns a Tesla knows that the rated range is a pipe dream anyway. 290 miles on the interstate will be about 200-210 miles. And even driving on back roads averaging 60 mph, you won't get the rated range if you have to use either the a/c or heater. And God forbid if you are doing a day trip to a remote area with no chargers nearby (I just did one recently and the last 100 miles were a nightmare playing the slow down game). So, I agree with the OP, the 90D to 100D is a massive upgrade when you're getting another 45 miles of range.
Hit the nail on the head. This was the primary reason we got rid of our S60 and just kept the M3 with over 300 miles of range. I'd literally lose about 1/3rd of my range at SW highway speeds (70+ mph).

Window sticker attached.
View attachment 295088 View attachment 295089 View attachment 295091 View attachment 295092 View attachment 295093 View attachment 295094

I am interested. How do we communicate privately?

John

Its 40miles extra range! Thats a game changer for me when traveling on those occasional long trips with 2 toddlers in the back-if i can skip one supercharger stop!

So true and I live in a remote area!