Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Investor Roundtable:General Discussion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree with what you are saying. You just picked the wrong target. I wasn't talking about @schonelucht; we were all commenting on an article. It's the author of that article who was *my* target.

[EDIT:] I guess this misunderstanding could have been avoided by more liberal use of the "quote" feature.
Okay sorry, I don’t like personal attacks. Thanks for clarifying.

They do lose that much money per each model 3 they sell right now.

Tesla to break even on Model 3 at $41,000, says UBS based on cost analysis of Chevy Bolt EV

Now I cannot guarantee they will continue to lose 6k per each car in 2020, which GF1 was expected to complete. Battery prices will be bought down significantly so as the cost to produce each car.

As of now, Tesla might break even if the buyer decides to get tons of extra features, such as ap2, big rims, heated leather seat etc

This is call business. You lose money in the beginning as Capex, R&D is needed. The MS lost $30k each in its early days, now it’s at 25% gross. This is the most basic principal of any business, take Elon’s advice and do your own research by starting a soap factory.

Reactions: neroden
Chinese aren't ingenious innovative people. All they are doing here are taking Western technologies to build their country to the best way possible. They are clever but not smart.

The reason this country couldn't get things done is we have a two or more political party system. For example , anyone with logical sense knows Obamacare is crap but the 50% of people in this country and democrat politicians are still trying to defend it.
On the other hand, China is a one party system which the top guy makes all the decisions.
Wow, you are racist, hate the two party system think Tesla is crap, GM is awesome, anything else?
There are conservatives on this site, car lovers, tree huggers, libs bull and bears. I think none are as careless in thought as you.

Learning requires humility.

Reactions: Thumper
Is "justin w" the poster who showed up here a few weeks ago claiming to be a long who just sold because he was worried about the direction of Tesla and would get back in again once the M3 was ramped?

If so, I smell a rat. I guess it is time for my first "ignore".

I just clicked on show ignored posts to see what is going on and found this. This is like the movie Inception. An ignore within an ignore :p

As expected. this a cult forum. all raging and rampant sheep... haha

electrek is a more balanced forum. They provide far better news information and I can read comments of different angles.

As for a few mentioned that I am a racist.. nah, why would I be a racist.. Even though I think they are a little despicable, it doesn't mean I am a racist towards Asians. On the other hand, there are much far better Asians, such as Japanese or Korean. At least they don't lie, steal and cheat.
MODERATOR NOTE TO ALL:

And this post is a fine example of how certain members get put on Probation.

Or banned.

Last edited by a moderator:
As expected. this a cult forum. all raging and rampant sheep... haha

electrek is a more balanced forum. They provide much better news information and I can read comments of different angles.

As for a few mentioned that I am a racist.. nah, why would I be a racist.. Even though I think they are a little despicable, it doesn't mean I am a racist towards Asians. On the other hand, there are much far better Asians, such as Japanese or Korean. At least they don't lie, steal and cheat.

Reported and ignored.

Wow, you are racist, hate the two party system think Tesla is crap, GM is awesome, anything else?
There are conservatives on this site, car lovers, tree huggers, libs bull and bears. I think none are as careless in thought as you.

Learning requires humility.

not a racist but read my comment above.

"anything else?" I think anyone who buy early released car is not smart. It is expected to have full of defects. If you don't believe me, you can search this topic on youtube. You find a list of common problems such as slightly loose panels, malfunction falcon doors, squeaky noise when you open the door or window, trunk won't automatically open at a touch of the button, etc.. AND.... The autopilot function is a joke right now. One youtuber had found 10 problems. haha. No joke.

If you plan on buying one, I recommend you wait at least 5 years or until M3 assembly line reach maturity first.. Right now, they are desperate to rush anything out.

• Funny
Reactions: UrsS and dc_h
not a racist but read my comment above.

"anything else?" I think anyone who buy early released car is not smart. It is expected to have full of defects. If you don't believe me, you can search this topic on youtube. You find a list of common problems such as slightly loose panels, malfunction falcon doors, squeaky noise when you open the door or window, trunk won't automatically open at a touch of the button, etc.. AND.... The autopilot function is a joke right now. One youtuber had found 10 problems. haha. No joke.

If you plan on buying one, I recommend you wait at least 5 years or until M3 assembly line reach maturity first.. Right now, they are desperate to rush anything out.

no hatinnn'. tesla the best:D

Are you sure their aren't a few Anglos who are a little despicable? Are you praising some but not other hyphenated Americans, bearing in mind we are all immigrants, including the so-called Indians? Your post sounds like an arbitrary distinction among people, such as color or ethnic background. Most of my skin reflects all colors, thermodynamically speaking, so I must be an amalgam of all races. How do you resolve such conundrums? Just trying to put this discussion on a different direction when redolent of eugenics. Look up some words; you might see some reflections of how others see you. An advice.

Edit: added "direction"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.