Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Investor Roundtable: TSLA Market Action

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankfurt so far is being Frankfurt i.e. meh, no action, just same old yesterday before close.

Yeah? Says 1.5% up on my screen??

upload_2017-4-4_12-22-40.png

Trading at $296 premarket at 4.43 ESt Will also buy more calls right at open today so the quieter stock opens the better
A lower open is good all around it'll allow longs to buy at a reasonable price and embolden the shorts only to set up a bear trap

I sold a little at 298.x yesterday... bought it back at 297.25 just now.

Have another premarket order at 294.x now back to sleep.

I sold a little at 298.x yesterday... bought it back at 297.25 just now.

Have another premarket order at 294.x now back to sleep.
Yeah I'm tempted to buy premarket but I'm resisting the temptation and buying at the open instead even though I may end up paying a higher price I always like buying it at the open so I at least I get a price that is quoted in the stock's daily movement on charts
$TSLA these buys today are probably my last buys of the stock for the next several months
I will not chase it beyond $300
I'm satisfied now

Last edited:
Once I took out a sizable, for me, second mortgage on my house, and bought physical gold with it at around $350 an oz. Sold it years later at $1250. It turned out pretty sweet, but in retrospect I realize that I had no idea what I was doing and just got very lucky.
Good gamble, but if it weren't a gamble and it were easy then we'd all be millionaires. It is still very dangerous to bet your home on any investment. Just ask Smeigel.

Status
Not open for further replies.