Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Investor Roundtable: TSLA Market Action

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It truly is amazing that Tesla is still on track to produce the Model 3 starting in July.

Looks like they will hit their ambitious internal target.

This means 100k+ Model 3 deliveries in 2H17.

I expect sell-side analysts to revise their 2017 and 2018 top-line estimates upward in the coming days.
If they didn't believe Tesla's target before what makes you think they will now?

Reactions: kelevra
Not to rub salt in a wound, but didn't you do something along this line around a year ago?

I'm not sure you read my numbers right...

228percent.JPG

Reactions: neroden
Haha, reporter said "got it" but probably no clue what Elon just said about the bus architecture in Model Y..
Yeah heard that, but why would the Y have 3 times the wiring harness than the X? I thought the Y was going to be simpler to construct. He mentioned different voltage and redundancy. Could this also be AP3?

• Informative
Reactions: sahanim
Yeah heard that, but why would the Y have 3 times the wiring harness than the X? I thought the Y was going to be simpler to construct. He mentioned different voltage and redundancy. Could this also be AP3?

As I understood the Model-Y will have very significantly LESS wiring... as in 10 times or so less.

Also surprised the Y will not be based on the Model 3 drivetrain. This ER call is very informative.

Status
Not open for further replies.