Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Investor Roundtable: TSLA Market Action

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
they aren't capping... but they are creating "support" at it... then bounces over it are from ancillary trading... same with drops under it.

and it can't be a short... because what short would drive the price up from $180 to $360 in this manor... except I guess a short that hasn't bought in yet.

and as a side piece of data... the slope is $1/day.

So how is your longs-manipulating conspiracy theory doing these days ?
Based on $1/day from Aug.31st, we should be now at about $363 today, right?

• Funny
Reactions: Sudre
:) -- except I am not mark spiegel

watching you guys go off in a circle on this board is just too much sometimes.

Whether you are or not doesn't matter; you both are off your rockers.

I still love your passion though. I hope that you never lose it; I just wish that, as I have always said, you used it to better the world.

Nice! And super-clean design, very modern and fresh.

Superchargers in urban areas have a new post design that occupies less space and is easier to install, making them ideal for dense, highly populated areas. To increase efficiency and support a high volume of cars, these Superchargers have a new architecture that delivers a rapid 72 kilowatts of dedicated power to each car. This means charging speeds are unaffected by Tesla vehicles plugging into adjacent Superchargers, and results in consistent charging times around 45 to 50 minutes for most drivers.

Edit: Tesla Targets City Centers for Supercharger Network Expansion

Charging station stalls open Monday in Boston and Chicago

:) -- except I am not mark spiegel

watching you guys go off in a circle on this board is just too much sometimes.

He is not Speigel. He has not written the word Ponzi once, @myusername probably knows what an actual Ponzi scheme is. There is also a lot of cussing on Speigel's twitter so theirs that. @myusername is an actual bull in comparison.

To update the symmetrical triangle setup which I outlined about three weeks ago, with a neutral to positive macro outlook and news from China on effort of phasing out ICE vehicles, TSLA seem to be poised to attempt a break-out this week. Details on Model 3 ramp-up progress and unticipated news on Semi event would help as well. My **fantasy** Semi announcement would involve a Semi with a dozen or so charged powerpacks on board of the trailer in tow, faciliatating charging at a Florida SC in the area without power, but I digress...

The break-out from the triangle would happen around $355-356, which would probably present a fierce resistance. If TSLA can clear this level, it has some room to run. The PT for the end of this run is around $80 above the break-out point, i.e. $435.

View attachment 246977

Wow! Breaking out on increasing volume!

yeah... we'd be at like $1000 right now... highest valued auto... but it's just so undervalued right now because the over hyped risk man... guaranteed 100% 1m M3s delivered in 2018... Alien Dreadnaught... yeah... Tesla's a tech company... not a stupid Auto company... Apple did it... NFLX did it... AMZN... and TSLA... they're in Silicon Valley... and Tesla is like 8 companies in one... and all 8 are going to go exponential starting in 2018.. Q1 on Feb 2, 2018 at 3:07:52 PM PDT... and the stock should easily go to $3523.12... easily... that's my short term target... $3523.12... that's based on my DCF with 1000% growth for 50 years... you should try using a DCF... it'll finally open your eyes... then you'll finally see why Tesla ***IS*** Apple/NFLX/AMZN combined... now that we've disrupted the auto industry in that area just to the right of SF... and down a little bit... that area right there... has been disrupted... we're going to move on to the entire energy sector... auto is already dead... Tesla already stole all their profits in 2025... they already did it... just look at your DCF... there's no way they can have profits because Tesla already sold more cars than people in 2025... it's over man... it's just over... they're going to make the S&P 1... and TSLA will be the only company on it... all humans will work for Tesla by 2030... Tesla will have $30T in revenue in 2030... just look at your DCF.

sounds pretty desperate.. i feel for you, not an advice, but maybe you should get rid of your short position ? just for sanity's sake

Status
Not open for further replies.