Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Investor Roundtable: TSLA Market Action

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is such a strange thing to hope for. The M3 *cannot* fail on price point. If it comes out in July and they say whoopsie daisy the base model is $40k, who the hell cares? It trims the potential market from 1B people to 900M people. Sure, individual consumers will be irritated but financially it means nothing.
42K is already like the official approx base price and we also have like 7.5K tax refund till we hit 200K delivered milestone. But it should not be beyond like 45-50K, else things might be perceived different in the court of public opinion ...

Have been trying to buy a paltry 10 shares the last couple of days, at 350, the 353, then 355, then 365 - SP never quite dropped for me at that moment. Reluctantly grabbed them at 367 and already up. Marvellous :cool:

Just buy and hold and ignore the mini dips. TSLA should have a nice run all the way up until Model 3 reveal and who knows what will happen. I've been averaging up, and that's a good thing when TSLA is still going up. I have seen where my purchases went negative, but the following day, I see green.

So am going to go on record just to maybe feel better?

Liquidated more than half my options at 307 after holding them forever (yeah did great), because, you know, I was going to buy back in in the 200s...

No exaggeration it went vertical the same day and I have missed on 60 plus points now. Feel like I am being punished.

Congrats to all who have brains and cojones or both and are literally killing it right now. TrendTrader you especially...wow awesome you have no fear. Congrats!

FYI, last week I added some J '19 680 (thinking as long-term "hope") and it's up over 40% already. You can get back in without putting too much out on the table.

Edit: Corrected 30% to over 40%. Schwab mid-day valuation and all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skryll
i wrote puts earlier this week, and for reasons unknown to me have INCREASED in value by a few cents since going from 362 to 370 today. someone likes giving away money I guess...

IV changes due to call buying. Fintwit guy, Justin Pulitzer, discussed this yesterday with regard to TSLA. It is a good sign.

I have no idea what you guys are talking about concerning puts and shorts. I bought in at 175 and I'm going to hold on to them.

I have an automatic sell order for 33% of my stock when it goes down 10%....then another 33% when it goes down 20% and then another 33% when it reaches 30% down from its highest point.

• Funny
Reactions: MitchJi
Status
Not open for further replies.