Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Model S vs 2017 Karma Revero (formerly Fisker Karma): first side by side comparison video

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone,

Karma (which is relaunching the Fisker Karma as a 2017 Revero) sent me a review unit pre-production Revero and since I own a new Model S, decided to compare the two vehicles side by side with a thorough Karma review.

Here's the Youtube link I just posted -- In summary: DO NOT BUY the Karma -- it's NOT a Tesla Killer:

Basically, it's an overpriced Chevy Volt with a lot of lipstick on it. Sorry for the poor video quality; I'm new at this!

Could this be videotaped in the sunlight please?
So sorry. Didn't have much of a choice. The company dropped off the test car in the afternoon. Needed a cameraman and my wife had to get home from work, and we ate and put the baby to sleep. By the time we could start, it was late and dark. They were coming to pick up the car in the morning so we had to rush. This wasn't well planned. Promise the Porsche Mission E video (if they dare give me a loaner after this!!) will be better quality!

Reactions: Tam