Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Supercharger Map is up!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for the update.
Looks like expansion in Mexico and Taiwan as well as Perth.
A bunch of new ones in California in addition to the plans from the prior 2016 map.
Also acknowledged under construction sites like Las Vegas #2.

Here's hoping for that Green Bay one to make trips up north more convenient. Still won't hold my breath, as it was slated on the 2016 map and as of this writing, not even a permit has been pulled, to the best of my knowledge.

And three in N.Island, NZ.

Just about fully fleshed out the lesser-48 Interstate system. I'm hoping 2018 brings the Maritime provinces into the fold, and that we can make headway on some of the continent's magnificent non-Interstate routes, like Jasper AB<--->Wickenburg AZ Rte 93, the Yellowhead Hwy, Vancouver Island (looks like Nanaimo's on), Michigan's UP, and the range-eating Colorado Rocky byways.

To Alaska in 2018? I'm not hopeful. But it seems appropriate for 2019.

Heres a GIF showing the differences.

2015-2016-2016t

And heres a still image that allows for a better look at the differences. (2017 ones are the opaque ones)

13.jpg

Last edited:
Once again, Canada in general gets F'ed over, and the Canadian prairies specifically. Elon must have really hated the summer he spent working in this province. Wonder what he has against the Maritimes.

Looks like finally two superchargers on Vancouver Island! One looks to be in the Strait of Juan de Fuca, but I think they mean Victoria. The other looks like Nanaimo or Parksville (the latter was my suggestion to Tesla).

I sure hope they really do this whole plan before the Model 3's start pouring out of California!

Reactions: Kira
Once again, Canada in general gets F'ed over, and the Canadian prairies specifically. Elon must have really hated the summer he spent working in this province. Wonder what he has against the Maritimes.
I assume it's because they don't buy enough of his cars (I doubt it's personal).
And maybe they would buy more cars if they had somewhere to charge them up.

Reactions: Falkirk