Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 VIN Model X Order and Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is is 100D or 75D?
I was told I could have ordered 100D late in November and still get it first week of December. They were making 100D first.

I think they do it in sprints. For where we came in then the 100D sprint happened first. I would assume they stack the 100D sprints strategically for Q4 end. I seem to be the tail end of all of them... better luck next time I guess...

Ordered 75D that went firm on 11/22. Had not received anything on that vehicle. We had OA continue to look for one that we could get before Jan 1st and we found one today and switched our deposit over.

VIN 774--
Midnight silver/Cream
EAP
5 seat

Original order was silver/black no EAP, planned to buy that in a few months or when it improved enough to be worth it. We had 5 colors we would accept and didn't think we would take cream but I had not really looked at it, I think I like it better than black.

Conflicting deliver Information, OA said 12/11 end of production and delivery probably shortly after that. New DS said middle December for beginning of production. Hope the OA is correct. Delivery will be at Fremont.

Delivery scheduled for Dec 18th! Can't wait :)
And then I immediately hand it over for XPEL/OptiCoat protection ... bummer!

Just saw on my Tesla a/c that my X is in transit from the factory (12/8)! Only has to go 125 miles to Rocklin, but my delivery appt isn't until 12/18.

So is delivery likely to get bumped up? Is there still work to do at the Service Center? Are they just crazy busy/booked?
Too many possibilities...!!!!

I picked Rocklin as my original delivery location but changed to Fremont after I realized that the delivery to Rocklin could take days and push it into 2018 if I was unlucky. Both locations are roughly the same distance from me. I'm scheduled to pick up our in entity model X a week from today, fresh off the assembly line.

Just saw on my Tesla a/c that my X is in transit from the factory (12/8)! Only has to go 125 miles to Rocklin, but my delivery appt isn't until 12/18.

So is delivery likely to get bumped up? Is there still work to do at the Service Center? Are they just crazy busy/booked?
Too many possibilities...!!!!
There is some Prep including cleaning, software updates, etc so it takes at least a day or two