Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 VIN Model X Order and Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ah, so they are still producing for International deliveries as of yesterday... Bummmmmmmmer. I expect to be among the first ~500 90Ds produced for domestic delivery...

I also believe I'll be in the first batch of cars to be produced for the states. I have been told it might go into production "in early Feb" and delivery in "early march". We'll see.

I also believe I'll be in the first batch of cars to be produced for the states... We'll see.

Yep. Did you set pickup at the factory? I'm a little perplexed w/r/t the correlation between your VIN # (higher), MyT estimate (higher) but order date (lower)... Perhaps you changed something in the order early on? That or one of the few differences in our orders has you delayed a week or two... Or the tea leaves are just misleading. :)

Yes, I am picking up at the factory. I specified Feb delivery at the time I ordered, instead of first available (or whatever it's called).

And MyTesla still says late Jan/Feb. But my DS keeps telling me otherwise, which is why my sig says March now.

Curious if the new builds have the front windshield secondary image separation (ghosting/double images) of the early builds. I am hoping Tesla has solved this problem, because it is very annoying in my car. If possible, post here to report if it does or does not still exist.
Screen Shot 2017-01-30 at 8.44.51 PM.png

View attachment 213262 Model X 60D

Order confirmed 8/27/2016
- requested a 6 month delay
VIN 348XX
Production started 2/3/2017

Estimated delivery February- Early March

Very excited to have one of the last 60Ds to be produced.

Man, I ordered the same thing in August with same delay, but a 5 seater. Why didn't mine go into production yet?! I'm also Feb - Early March. Did you get an email when your car went into production?

Man, I ordered the same thing in August with same delay, but a 5 seater. Why didn't mine go into production yet?! I'm also Feb - Early March. Did you get an email when your car went into production?
Nope....it changed this morning. I checked last night at 9PM central time and it said scheduled for production. Maybe because you're closer to California yours will be produced later ?