Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 VIN Model X Order and Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'll add my info to help round out the picture:

2017 Model X 90D
VIN: ...H...349xx

Ordered: 11 Dec 2016
Confirmed: 19 Dec 2016
Estimated Deliver: February - Early March
Delivery area: Boston

As of noon, 7 Feb 2017: scheduled for production

Details
90D
Midnight Silver
20" silver wheels
6 Seats, black leather
Subzero Weather package
Towing package

Reactions: Brnz
Ordered: 12/31
Confirmed: 1/7
VIN: 2/6
VIN#: 5YJXCBE2XHF041XXX

Your Model X
Model X 75D
All-Wheel Drive
Silver Metallic Paint
20" Silver Wheels
White
Ultra White Seats
Dark Ash Wood Décor
Front Console
Black Alcantara Headliner
Six Seat Interior
Enhanced Autopilot
Premium Upgrades Package
Smart Air Suspension
Subzero Weather Package
Towing Package

Really wished I could take out the Perforated white seats for non-Perforated. Kids are gonna have a field day...

• Informative
Reactions: esk8mw
It isn't a simple function of VIN # as priority. I am a 90D with a VIN of 348xx, so if it were purely VIN, I imagine I'd be in production. It appears they are going for non-CA cars right now, but that's just my pet theory. For all I know, they are out of red paint or some other detail on my car. ;)

Reactions: ToddS
It isn't a simple function of VIN # as priority. I am a 90D with a VIN of 348xx, so if it were purely VIN, I imagine I'd be in production. It appears they are going for non-CA cars right now, but that's just my pet theory. For all I know, they are out of red paint or some other detail on my car. ;)

Chatter in other threads has DS telling customers that the factory will stop production for what they say is 10 days some time in February. I wonder how that will affect things as far as deliveries in Q1 go. Is it 10 calendar days (probably) or 10 week days? Speculation is for stamping equipment for eventual use of the Model 3 line. Of course, what the DS tells a customer who posts here could all be random thoughts.

• Informative
Reactions: Out4aDuck
My February-early March has been in Production since 2/3. It's just a game checking the site a few times a day. Curious. We ordered in August with the Sales to stating all orders before the end of the month get free delivery. It's all in emails. Has anyone with a delayed delivery had issues getting Tesla to honor it?