Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 VIN Model X Order and Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hmm... I have a 100D on order and on February 20, it shifted to "In Production" (according to the website, although I have yet to receive an email saying that), and delivery was listed as late February-March. Then today, although it still indicates "in production," it shifted to "estimated delivery range: April-early May." What the...?

OK, so today my DS called me and told me my car was still a lowly chassis, currently collecting dust. He claimed the shutdown was from the 18th to the 28th, so they will start up on the 1st (duh). He also said I might have the car in the first or second week of March. He then asked me about my trade and told me the process for that. So that's where I am right now.

OK, so today my DS called me and told me my car was still a lowly chassis, currently collecting dust. He claimed the shutdown was from the 18th to the 28th, so they will start up on the 1st (duh). He also said I might have the car in the first or second week of March. He then asked me about my trade and told me the process for that. So that's where I am right now.
Same here.... my car is "in paint" and collecting dust....since I'm in Texas, delivery is probably not till the second half of March if I'm lucky.

**UPDATE** Just got an email from my DS. Production scheduled for week of February 27th.
**FURTHER UPDATE AND DELAY**

Just got an email from my DS and a change in My Tesla for my new X100D. While production was originally scheduled for next week, i.e. the week of Feb 27, it has now been delayed with no revised production date yet scheduled. Delivery Estimate is now late April - May.

That makes sense... they have to put mine on a trailer and ship it out to me - trying for March 10th (Friday). I'm going to burn electrons like crazy that weekend! :)
I'm ready too!

Attachments

• IMG_0879.JPG
    IMG_0879.JPG
    209 KB · Views: 66
Reactions: NikeWings