Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 VIN Model X Order and Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1/24 ordered

1/28 confirmed

1/28 VIN 40xxx
My Tesla: Your Tesla order has been confirmed and scheduled for production in our factory.
Estimated Delivery Range: Late March - April

2/8 email from DS: Production scheduled for week of 2/27.
(My Tesla: No change.)

2/23 email from DS: Production delayed with no revised production date yet scheduled.
My Tesla: Your Tesla order has been confirmed and scheduled for production in our factory.
Estimated Delivery Range: Late April – May

3/9 email from DS: Production scheduled for week of 4/3
(My Tesla: No change.)

X100D 5-seat, blue, 20” helix wheels, tan interior w/ carbon, enhanced autopilot, full self-driving, upgrades package, sound, and cold weather

I mentioned this quickly in another thread

MX 100D, 6 seater
Ordered: Feb 8
Confirmed: Feb 16
Received VIN: March 5 (44xxx)
Estimated Delivery: May to early June
Delivery Area: New York

Not sure why order seems to be taking longer to reach each of the stages. ratchet ordered almost the same car the exact same time as me...

Hey all - long time listener, first time caller...

MX 100D - 6 seats
Ordered March 3
Confirmed March 11
5YJXCBE27HF044xxx
May - Early June
St Louis

Tick faster clock!

Interesting. My MX 100D confirmed on March 10, is also a 44xxx, and says late April - May. Granted I'm on the West Coast (WA) but interesting to see a whole month difference (not that I put any faith in those estimates). 7 seater here, no PUP.

They may have just finished a run of 5-seaters. My 90D MX just came out of production.. 12 DAYS! Being delivered March 27th - April 8th. Not sure if they were waiting on new parts for the 5-seater. it also seems some of the 100D MX which were ordered after I confirmed are shipping at the same time or before?? Maybe they ran out of 90D battery packs..