Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 VIN Model X Order and Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Btw, I mine is a 100D; 6 seater; VIN 403XX.
well, you are in CA so your is one of the last to be built I imagine, still getting your car ahead of many whose cars would be built before your I am sure.
Also I would not put too much trust in those VINs either, my order was placed a week before yours and my VIN is higher by a couple of hundreds.

well, you are in CA so your is one of the last to be built I imagine, still getting your car ahead of many whose cars would be built before your I am sure.
Also I would not put too much trust in those VINs either, my order was placed a week before yours and my VIN is higher by a couple of hundreds.

But.. but I can't wait any longer.. :) Actually, the DS said it will go into production this week. We'll see.

MX, 5 seat, pearl white 100D with AP2, VIN 402XX
Confirmed late January on first day 100D's available (Jan 27th?)
So. California
Still has not entered production according to MyTesla; yesterday I got an email confirming a March 29th delivery appointment; but on the phone, my DS said probably not available until March 31st in reality.

My DS called me on Friday 3/10/17 to schedule me for pick up on 3/25/17. I kept refreshing my tesla page since the MX didn't go into production yet. Just saw it Yesterday that it went into production, but since my DS e-mailed me for pick up date, it skipped the "Your Tesla is in Production" e-mail.

Weird. Oh well.

I also had a e-mail on 2/21/17 that my order has been modified by my DS to remove the Ventilated seats at my request.

Interesting. My MX 100D confirmed on March 10, is also a 44xxx, and says late April - May. Granted I'm on the West Coast (WA) but interesting to see a whole month difference (not that I put any faith in those estimates). 7 seater here, no PUP.

Thanks for the heads up - when I ordered it said April - May, then once it confirmed it changed to May - June. DS said this morning that it should be a week or two early to STL. Fingers crossed its faster. This wait is agonizing and I'm just getting started....

Model X 100D
Ordered (90D): January 7th
Confirmed: January 14th
Changed to 100D: January 20th
Received VIN: February 5th (41XXX)
In Production: March 9th
Build finished: March 13th
Delivery: Fremont Factory

I never had a delivery range or date of any sort show up in My Tesla, was always missing. Will likely be in a holding pattern now with a finished car until the regulatory issues are sorted out with the 100D.

Not at all. I'm honored. I tried MANY combinations through the Pennsylvania website, and the usual suspects were largely gone. Some that remained, however, before you pull the trigger, were:

TESLA-MX
TESLA MX
MX 100D
100 KWH
ITSATSLA

Some that were taken, but may be available in Virginia or elsewhere, included:

TESLA
TESLA1
TESLA 1
TESLA3
TESLA 3
TESLA03
TESLA 03
TESLA M3
MODEL3
MODEL 3

I was originally in the market for a Model 3, obviously.

I just got an "update" on "MyTesla." I've been moved from "March or early April" to "May or early June." I'm crushed.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-03-14 at 2.36.04 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-03-14 at 2.36.04 PM.png
    550.6 KB · Views: 64