Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018.24.8 25f83c2?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2018.24.7 d133af3..... I took delivery on 7/12 with this version.... Got the update notification around 6pm EST.

Took about 45 minutes to install..... But looking at the release notes, they don't appear any different than the 24.7 notes...

Normal. Bug fixes are usually not discussed in detail. Updates unless announcing new features just republish previous implemented features.

Took delivery of the car today. Firmware is V2018.24.7 d133af3. How quickly are new releases distributed and is there any rhyme or reason as to who gets what first?

Thanks, all this is a great informative forum - unlike the Tesla sponsored version.

Took delivery of the car today. Firmware is V2018.24.7 d133af3. How quickly are new releases distributed and is there any rhyme or reason as to who gets what first?

Thanks, all this is a great informative forum - unlike the Tesla sponsored version.

I went from getting an update once every 2 1/2 weeks to no updates in over a month now. There doesn’t seem any way to predict who will get updates and when they will get them.

Just got the car back from service. I had them push the firmware.

I see summon and WiFi, but that was expected on the 24.7, right?

I'm still getting the brakes on and low windshield wiper error messages, but now they go away sooner and don't reappear while I'm driving. I haven't gone far yet, though

Reactions: eprosenx
Just got the car back from service. I had them push the firmware.

I see summon and WiFi, but that was expected on the 24.7, right?

I'm still getting the brakes on and low windshield wiper error messages, but now they go away sooner and don't reappear while I'm driving. I haven't gone far yet, though

My service center repeatedly made it clear that they expect the brake/washer fluid issue to be resolved in the 2018.28.xx release.

84E65473-C457-4393-BDA8-59D993A77F65.jpeg
What were those issues? Just curious.

Persistent warnings for low brake fluid and low weather fluid for several minutes after starting.

Reactions: alfadur