Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 m3p demo for 7k off?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bought mine last Sunday with the same price reduction. Gray with white interiors, had 56miles on it and everything looked perfect at delivery. Did not have the spoiler and the badges installed, they did a mobile install for the badge earlier this week. Seems like it will be bit of a wait for the spoiler like everyone else.

Mine had FSD on it but it allowed me to remove it prior to delivery.

They we're offering a slightly higher price reduction (~8K) for a demo car from Sacramento which had 1100 miles on it. That one was sold before I could make up my mind.
Called my rep to ask if he had another one and he called back a few mins later with a brand new one which I jumped on....

Yeah they have some very tempting price reductions to push the inventory out before Q1, if you're looking for one, I would highly recommend going into a store and looking at the inventory before you order online. The inventory is only visible to the sales rep but they can share a link with you to order the car online.

Only downside so far, the rep added a referral code later after ordering but I still do not see the free supercharging miles in my account nor have I been entered in the monthly sweepstakes...
Trying to communicate with Tesla assistance is futile...
Fortunately for me, the local service center is very responsive.

DC2750A4-E524-4879-B0EC-CB254591B726.gif

Reactions: LoL Rick
Good lord. Do these deals not scream that they are having demand issues? They used to say everyone pays the same price. Most of these are “used” but someone got $7k off a brand new one. That’s insane.

Great deals to be had. It does seem to signal demand issues at the $40k+ levels but seems to. be good time to buy for those on the fence as you get half federal tax credit. I'm sure prices will continue to drop and wouldn't be surprised if P3D sell for $45-50k by the end of the year.

Great deals to be had. It does seem to signal demand issues at the $40k+ levels but seems to. be good time to buy for those on the fence as you get half federal tax credit. I'm sure prices will continue to drop and wouldn't be surprised if P3D sell for $45-50k by the end of the year.

Yep. and I thought getting $600 off a new MR @ 40k price was a good deal. I'm going to cancel.

Also my white LR RWD had front ppf, ceramic coat, blackvue installed and ceramic tint which was additional costs I would be sacrificing.
If you don't want to spend the time to remove the blackvue dashcam,
you can just disconnect and remove the front and rear cameras.

You can order a set of new front wires, rear wires, front windshield and rear windshield holders from a store.
I ordered an extra set, so when I rent a car I can bring my dashcam with me.
(I just use the front camera and plug it into a 12 V plug)