Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Somethings not right about that. When it's hunting like that, press the right button on your steering wheel and say "report bug" then when you have a chance call or chat with support and note the time you reported the but. They should be able to see why that is happening.
Well pumped the front tyres a bit (only extra 2psi) and now behaving better but still tendency towards weave at 85mph.

In our SR+ the climate on / dog mode broke with 2019.20.2 and has stayed broken with 2019.20.4.2. The panel is disabled with a message that this feature doesn’t work below 20% battery level. Yet the battery indicator shows 50 or 60% even. McU reboots don’t make a difference. Also the ac on auto is stuck to foot well only. And it seems to need to be at a lower value to cool <66 even when outside temperature was >90. I read that the auto protect is also not working for others. Seems the whole ac module is having issues. Perhaps it’s thinking the battery is much lower than it is and goes into “limp” mode? Will wait for next update. If not fixed going to open a service ticket. If anyone else knows of a fix/workaround I’d appreciate it. I can also post a pic of the disabled panel along with the battery level.

In our SR+ the climate on / dog mode broke with 2019.20.2 and has stayed broken with 2019.20.4.2. The panel is disabled with a message that this feature doesn’t work below 20% battery level. Yet the battery indicator shows 50 or 60% even. McU reboots don’t make a difference. Also the ac on auto is stuck to foot well only. And it seems to need to be at a lower value to cool <66 even when outside temperature was >90. I read that the auto protect is also not working for others. Seems the whole ac module is having issues. Perhaps it’s thinking the battery is much lower than it is and goes into “limp” mode? Will wait for next update. If not fixed going to open a service ticket. If anyone else knows of a fix/workaround I’d appreciate it. I can also post a pic of the disabled panel along with the battery level.

Don't wait, start a support chat or call and get this fixed.

Since installing 2019.20.4.2, I have noticed that the auto Lange change is not working reliably. If my Model S is in the right lane, it refuses to move to the left lane and I get a message that auto lane change is temporarily unavailable. I tried it about 10 times in 20 miles. It works a little better in the left lane moving to the right lane but it sometimes hesitates or does not change lanes at all.