Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so I've just got off the phone. Obviously a bit of a lottery as we ordered 3 vehicles at the start of the November and I have the following information

M3P Blue - black interior - 1st week of March, VIN provided
M3P Blue - black interior - no VIN available yet
M3P MSM - black interior - late March

Annoyingly the first car is mine so that isn't going to go down well with the other two directors that for some reason are going to be waiting longer!

I've just spoken to Tesla at Leeds after being given my RN by my lease company, not been matched yet but delivery early to mid-March. Also said that the lease company hadn't filled all the settings up which can sometimes stop you from being matched to a car (missing driving license & wether I was part exchanging a car?) filled it in over the phone but at least I know I can hassle them in a week or two for an update without annoying the s**t out of my leasing company.

worth noting that through our leasing arrangement I am aware of company car drivers still getting M3 delivered to them this month, before the new ships arrive.

So I'm not completely convinced there are zero M3 units awaiting assignment to orders from existing UK inventory.

I've just spoken to Tesla at Leeds after being given my RN by my lease company, not been matched yet but delivery early to mid-March. Also said that the lease company hadn't filled all the settings up which can sometimes stop you from being matched to a car (missing driving license & wether I was part exchanging a car?) filled it in over the phone but at least I know I can hassle them in a week or two for an update without annoying the s**t out of my leasing company.

I ring up once a week with my RN to ask for an update, ordered 2nd week in December and not been matched yet, they said they're still on track for February deliveries and to expect a call in the next couple of weeks!

I appreciate their positivity but I do find it hard to get my hopes up, especially without being matched to a car.

I did check with them to make sure they had everything from the lease company which they confirmed so we wait and see!

I was told the car expected early March was on the water and the one expected mid March is on the ship but currently in san Francisco. Is this consistent with the movements thread? (I can't keep up)
Glovis Cosmos is near Spain and due at Zeebrugge 8th. The next one is the Glovis Challenge and that is east DR. The one behind that is the Grand Mark which is about halfway between San Francisco and Panama canal. After that I don't know.

Glovis Cosmos is near Spain and due at Zeebrugge 8th. The next one is the Glovis Challenge and that is east DR. The one behind that is the Grand Mark which is about halfway between San Francisco and Panama canal. After that I don't know.

Brooklands is currently docked at San Francisco and looking to be heading for Panama Canal for on 18th Feb, this could be the next one due first week in March after the Grand Mark.

I just got this Text

Great News! Your Model 3 will be ready for delivery in February. We hope to be able to confirm your exact delivery date in the coming days. If you cannot take delivery this month, please respond 'No' to this SMS. To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP.

getting excited now

I just got this Text

Great News! Your Model 3 will be ready for delivery in February. We hope to be able to confirm your exact delivery date in the coming days. If you cannot take delivery this month, please respond 'No' to this SMS. To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP.

getting excited now

I also just got the same text! Ordered 6th December. LR AWD. West Drayton.

Status
Not open for further replies.