Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe mark delivery date as simply ‘provisional’ until date time is confirmed as above? Knowing a date been given is useful even if it’s subject to change, the exact date is imho immaterial until it is a confirmed date.
I agree an estimate is very useful. There is already a 'Del Est Tesla' field which shows the estimated date which I believe is populated from an email or text giving a range of dates, or from the Final Invoice. 'Delivery' should indicate that it is really happening.

Reactions: RjbT3
By the way, is your VIN on your final invoice or did you find it in the Source Code of your account page?
Sorry for late reply...

The Tesla team on phone said there were a lot of people changing from LR to P so probably work in my favour. (Although I took with pinch of salt at the time, this could be true).

VIN was in source code when I posted message. Same VIN now on final invoice. Collection SMS received 8/8 for 14/8 but I’m unable to collect then, so rescheduled (after being on hold for 4 hours) to 17/8.

• Informative
Reactions: Keeper and Roy W.
Sorry for late reply...

The Tesla team on phone said there were a lot of people changing from LR to P so probably work in my favour. (Although I took with pinch of salt at the time, this could be true).

VIN was in source code when I posted message. Same VIN now on final invoice. Collection SMS received 8/8 for 14/8 but I’m unable to collect then, so rescheduled (after being on hold for 4 hours) to 17/8.
Excellent news! You were one of the first 500 to order in the UK. Good that you are being looked after.

Ok so I need to add our order to the list but how do you check for vin allocation on a Mac? I'm not expecting it to be allocated as it's not even a week since ordering but will be nice to know how to check :D

1. Click on Safari menu > Preferences > Advanced.
  2. Check "Show Develop menu in menu bar".
  3. Close the Preferences window.
  4. Go to the Develop menu > Show Page Source

Reactions: Roy W. and m3gt2
SFL Conductor is the 4th ship to sail with RHDs. No VIN since departure so looking unlikely to be on that ship. Glovis Cosmos will be ship no. 5 so fingers crossed it is on that one.
Hi there,
Interested to see that you removed FSD from your order.
How did you do that? Did you speak to Tesla or do it online?
I’m thinking of doing the same....I’ve just had too much time to think about it since ordering in May and it looks less and less value for money

Thanks

Update...change from buy to lease and white to black interior, new details below.
Car Spec: LR AWD
Colour: White
Interior: Black
Wheels: Aero
FSD: No
Towbar: No
Reserved: No
Order Date: 09 Aug 19
Invoice Number:
SC: Edinburgh
Finance: PCH
Trade in: No
Vin Shown: No

• Informative
Reactions: RjbT3
Hi there,
Interested to see that you removed FSD from your order.
How did you do that? Did you speak to Tesla or do it online?
I’m thinking of doing the same....I’ve just had too much time to think about it since ordering in May and it looks less and less value for money

Thanks
Perhaps wait for some of the USA reviews of version 10 first. May change your mind.

• Informative
Reactions: navt
Status
Not open for further replies.