Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, small non-update....

My order is the same because I decided to wait in the end.

Called Bluewater sales, their attitude is much better than Heathrow.... Asked if I can pick anything up sooner if i change the spec a little.

And I can....

There is a Black/Black SR+ with 19" wheels in Heathrow right now. If I decided to go for it I'd have to pay extra 1450 for 19" and 750 for the black paint, and have my trade in re-evaluated. But I can pick it up on Monday..... Last one left apparently.

The frustration is I probably saw the car yesterday and asked the same question at Heathrow when I was there in person, but the guy there was not interested.

In the end it's extra 2200 and whatever I'll lose off my trade in re-evaluation for a month of extra driving and the hard to maintain black...

But if someone here want's that car, give Bluewater a call now. 01322 643 007

Collected from Heathrow today. Some minor paint issues and the front number plate was not fitted properly. Fitter broke the number plate holder while trying to sort it out so I had to wait while a new one was fitted. Charge was only 39% so I used their supercharger only to find that I was billed for this despite having 1,000 free miles.

On arriving home, I tried to use the UMC but it keeps tripping the house RCD even with the charging current set to 5 Amps. Anyone know if this is a UMC or house electrics problem?
I seem to have missed out on my 5000 free Supercharger miles. Tesla are currently looking into it. So I feel for you!

As for your UMC, can you try it somewhere else, friend, neighbour, relative’s house? If it does the same there it’s the UMC, if it doesn’t, it’s your wiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.