Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered mine in August on a lease due for November. On 16th October I asked the lease company to cancel and reissue so as to get the 2021 update model. RN number didn't come through until mid November, spoke to Tesla this morning and they confirmed mine is allocated, is still on a boat, not yet docked. Delivery will be made, "all being well" before Christmas eve.

So : Model 3 Performance in midnight silver should soon be plugged in at home :)

Just had my delivery date changes from 15th to 18th I'm guessing this is due to Glovis Crystal delay. I am beyond annoyed with Tesla now. Have arranged everything for 15th....
Saying vessel was delayed due to the bad weather we have had.
Well back to rearranging my life around a car haha

Last edited:
Just had my delivery date changes from 15th to 18th I'm guessing this is due to Glovis Crystal delay. I am beyond annoyed with Tesla now. Have arranged everything for 15th....

Just had my text changing delivery date from the 12th to the 16th. Annoying because the shipping delay was clearly known about before today but when I called yesterday they categorically assured me I would get the car on the 12th.

Just had my text changing delivery date from the 12th to the 16th. Annoying because the shipping delay was clearly known about before today but when I called yesterday they categorically assured me I would get the car on the 12th.
Where you picking up from ? The lady on the phone told me there is absolutely no way it can be earlier than 18th...

Status
Not open for further replies.