Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am also with Nationwide (Flex account), and I made a test payment to Tesla Motors Limited (cash sales) - same sort code 18-50-08, but different account number.

I got the same error message as everyone else "We're unable to check the name you entered. If you're not sure, please check with the payee". I just clicked the send anyway button. My payment went through and showed up on my Tesla account a few days later.

That was on a desktop PC. Might be worth trying again.

I transferred via Monzo with no issues. Sent the £1 to confirm all was correct, it showed up in the account after an hour or so. Then raised my limit and sent the remainder which also showed up in an hour or so. Pretty seamless to be honest. I was expecting it to be more hassle.

Reactions: OttoR
So I picked my car up in Chelmsford today after a long wait, but Ive now noticed some issues, It seems my left camera isnt working although many on this forum reported it was fixed now so I wasnt worrying about it :( and there is condensation in both rear lights, does anyone else have this problem, and will Tesla repair it free of charge?

Thanks. Just managed to make a payment - either uBlock Origin or PiHole were interfering with the "are you sure" popup window on the Nationwide site!

Decided to go with the CHAPS payment foe ease and to complete in a single transation as there's a 10k limit on Faster Payments.

Reactions: Morriscoombes
So I picked my car up in Chelmsford today after a long wait, but Ive now noticed some issues, It seems my left camera isnt working although many on this forum reported it was fixed now so I wasnt worrying about it :( and there is condensation in both rear lights, does anyone else have this problem, and will Tesla repair it free of charge?

Yes that will be covered under warranty, report any issues in app asap before 100 miles.

Yay, got my delivery date at last. 22nd home delivery, 12 days later than estimated.

Blue M3P countdown number 3 started. 1st was getting company permission, took around 18 months, 2nd waiting for car to be assigned from order and now the final countdown ;-)

Picked up my Model 3 Long Range today from Thorpe Park.

Was a very easy and contact free process.

I attached a panoramic photo, I'm surrounded by the day's collections and many more in the distance!
They said that they hand over about 80 cars a day and they're going to be at this location until the end of February.

I hope your collections go as well as mine and you're as happy with your new car as I am :)

Just received a text from tesla with my RN number and a delivery date of 23rd Dec!!! Made up can't wait. Early Xmas present. Company car through lex autolease. Only ordered 24the Nov
Very quick. Not sure of the VIN number yet though. I wonder which of the ships it will be on?? Also a home delivery too. Still waiting fir podpoint to give fit date of home charger.

Picked up my Model 3 Long Range today from Thorpe Park.

Was a very easy and contact free process.

I attached a panoramic photo, I'm surrounded by the day's collections and many more in the distance!
They said that they hand over about 80 cars a day and they're going to be at this location until the end of February.

I hope your collections go as well as mine and you're as happy with your new car as I am :)

How’s your camera and rear lights?

Status
Not open for further replies.