Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartanheed

Nov 5, 2020
Durham
Arrived about 5pm. Looks good but difficult to have a proper look in the dark

252718A5-DA42-40B3-86F7-505C26E0EC89.jpeg

F4A0BFA7-3E3D-4E1D-9A1F-AAA6DF2ED709.jpeg

SpareHeadOne

Oct 27, 2020
UK
I've just had my text confirming delivery date and time, VIN and Registration - almost exactly seven days before I collect at midday on the 17th.

aliasell

Dec 10, 2020
Cheshire
Just got confirmation of my M3 LR order today! Lease (own company), however it's base spec so hopefully not a massive wait.

Decided to make a switch from a Ford Mustang 5.0 - will be sad to see it go but very much looking forward to a pure EV. Also got an Andersen EV Charger installation due at the start of Jan :)

StuC

Sep 17, 2020
Nantwich
I transferred via Monzo with no issues. Sent the £1 to confirm all was correct, it showed up in the account after an hour or so. Then raised my limit and sent the remainder which also showed up in an hour or so. Pretty seamless to be honest. I was expecting it to be more hassle.

Where would I look in the Tesla account to see if a test payment had been received?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC