Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up Elmo at Birmingham today complete with BJ69 plate . He’s and inventory red/white with tow, not my original w/w with tow order. Currently supercharging – only delivered to me with 73miles range –before heading back up to the lake distinct.

Love him already!

Picked up my M3P today at Edinburgh. Really relaxed 5 people in the group. Had plenty of time to check it over. No panel issues and was surprised at how well the paint coverage was in the door jams etc. Only issue was tiny stone chip which Was sorted on site today buy some body shop guys and a detailer. I was worried about the ride quality on 20” Rims but got to say it was fine and actually better than my RS3. As many have said this is the future. Also got a Frunk mat, but had to ask.

Got my car today :D it.s fun. Minor issue on the passenger window, booked in for a replacement (scratch in the glass), and the mirror in the passenger's sun visor was cracked also.

Probably the first M_69 pick up from Birmingham.

It was eerily quiet there. They'd done 60 yesterday, 70 on Friday... The end of quarter push was real. Today, There were three collections by midday. Was nice though, had time to chat, go through it all, and the detailer came out to sort a few very minor scratches and adhesive marks. All in all it was in very good condition.

Christ it's fun to drive....

Attachments

• f1ecdf1f-7644-4218-88e4-6adb0706f0ec.jpg
    f1ecdf1f-7644-4218-88e4-6adb0706f0ec.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 46
TMC Name: MacPaul
Car: SR+
Colour: MSM
Wheel Option: 18" Aero
Interior: Black
AP/FSD: AP
Towbar:
Reservation:
Order:
~ Booking No.:
SC Location: Edinburgh
Finance: LEASE
Trade-in: N
VIN:
Final Inv: N
Del Est Tesla Date:
Delivery Date:
Comments: Ordered through lease company on 24/9/19. Order received on Tesla.com: 1/10/19

...and now my watch begins.

Picked up my car in Heathrow on 30/9. Taking time to adapt to an amazing new driving experience... And looking in other threads how to buy accessories. The pick-up was friendly, very non-eventful but indeed a bit rushed once handed over the car. And had to charge right there as only 30 miles of battery power. Surprised that there are no floor mats (see accessories...), but love it!! Definitely a geek's car...

TMC Name: MacPaul
Car: SR+
Colour: MSM
Wheel Option: 18" Aero
Interior: Black
AP/FSD: AP
Towbar:
Reservation:
Order:
~ Booking No.:
SC Location: Edinburgh
Finance: LEASE
Trade-in: N
VIN:
Final Inv: N
Del Est Tesla Date:
Delivery Date:
Comments: Ordered through lease company on 24/9/19. Order received on Tesla.com: 1/10/19

...and now my watch begins.

Which lease company? My dates are very similar - but for a White P+

Finally collected mine from Heathrow on Oct 3rd.
Long story - I was booked in to collect at 9pm on 30th September to meet the end of quarter or the car would go to someone else. I arranged an early flight back from holiday to meet the deadline, whilst on the flight I got an email to say my car was stuck on a broken down transporter on the M25 and wouldn't be available.
Very disappointed but the kind folk at Tesla Heathrow gave me a loan car (same spec as mine) until I could pick mine up.
Now I've got it, I love it, and it was worth the wait

would like to add my details to sheet - what should I do?

username: lowcarbon
Model 3 | SR+ | Blue | black interior | 19" Sport | tow-hitch | reserved 2-Apr16 ordered 4-May19 modified 18-May19 (tow) | still in gestation: WAITING VIN MATCH + DELIVERY

Reactions: navt
Ordered July 12th, LR AWD - spoke to Edinburgh today (answered phone in <10 seconds) - acknowledgement that Edinburgh were left dry with very few cars and that southern UK SC's got major priority. I imagine it hurt them too. Looking like November before next cars are delivered

• Informative
Reactions: Grummi3
Status
Not open for further replies.