Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all. Placed my order for M3P Midnight Silver with Tusker via salary sacrifice arrangement on 11 Oct and have estimated delivery of late march showing in my Tusker account :(. Anyone had any dealings with Tusker? Will i get a Tesla account to track my order or will i have to keep checking with Tusker? Thanks for any info :)

Hi all. Placed my order for M3P Midnight Silver with Tusker via salary sacrifice arrangement on 11 Oct and have estimated delivery of late march showing in my Tusker account :(. Anyone had any dealings with Tusker? Will i get a Tesla account to track my order or will i have to keep checking with Tusker? Thanks for any info :)

I placed my M3P on the same day directly with Tesla and I have now just received a VIN. I would check their dates, seems a bit odd its that late.

I placed my M3P on the same day directly with Tesla and I have now just received a VIN. I would check their dates, seems a bit odd its that late.

What does it mean when you have received the VIN? How would i know if i have one? How will i get one? Sorry this is all new to me. I've never had a brand new car in my life haha. Yeah i was a bit gutted to see their estimated date of End of March really don't want to wait that long :(

Same! Collecting my white SR+ later on this afternoon from West Drayton.

SO excited.
What time are you collecting? I collected mine yesterday from WD scheduled for 1500. You are supposed to watch the presentation, but they were a little disorganised. I ended just finding my car, pairing it up and then signing for it. It’s an option if you don’t want hang on too long. Had to supercharge it there as well as only had 30% charge! Love the car though !

Hey DaveyJ2019, although it's a long time to wait, on the plus side that delivery timeframe is almost perfectly optimised for 0% BIK ! I presume Tesla will start shipping again in January so you might get lucky and receive something mid-February. Hopefully it's just Tusker being conservative.

I've ordered an SR+ White/Black/Tow with Tusker via Salary Sacrifice. Tesla received the order on 27th August and I expect to collect the vehicle from Heathrow in the last week of November.

It took a couple of weeks to get the lease paperwork signed as our Payroll dept were a bit slow. Others in our company have found Tusker to be a bit slow and needing lot's of chasing but no major problems from me. If you have a date in your Tusker account then I suspect you are all good.

If Tusker have given Tesla your email address, you should receive a login request. For me, I already had signed up for a Tesla account, so once the car was ordered with Tesla, the order appeared in my account. If you haven't already signed up for a Tesla account, set one up using the email address that Tusker have for you (e.g. work email address) and see if there is any car order shown on your account page. If not, maybe hassle Tusker until it appears.

Tusker did send me a delivery update by email once - I think these come out monthly. But otherwise, I just made a call today to Tesla on 01628 450 604. They didn't even need my RN number - I think Tusker must have given them my telephone number and their system tells them who is calling. Told me the car is landing/has just landed/in Zeebrugge/on way to them. They are expecting it at Heathrow SC on 22nd and should be available to collect about a week after that.

What does it mean when you have received the VIN? How would i know if i have one? How will i get one? Sorry this is all new to me. I've never had a brand new car in my life haha. Yeah i was a bit gutted to see their estimated date of End of March really don't want to wait that long :(
it means that they have allocated you a specific vehicle. If you have an invoice it might show on their otherwise there is a trick to finding it
it his hidden in the HTML on the web site page for the car the one with all the documents on that you get to via the <manage> button on the account page. if you right click on the page ( not over an image) in windows you get an option to "view source" which shows you the HTML. if you search it for "5YJ" and it finds something it is probably your vin.
There are lots of more detailed guides on the web just search "tesla find my vin" on Google.
searching for "delivery" can be interesting as well but you will get a lot of hits
please note though Tesla giveth Tesla taketh away vins can go away again so its not a guarantee but its a good indication that you have been allocated a specific car. The number in the vin is an indication of whether it is likely actually built /on a ship/ here already based on how high or low it is but again no guarantor.

I ordered a MSM SR+ with Tusker on 24th September. Tusker’s delivery estimate has always shown ‘End of the month’ . I just checked now and it’s showing ‘Mid Jan 2020’ so looks like they’ve had an update.
I asked Tesla directly last week and they estimated ‘early December’.
I’m just trying to look on the bright side - the closer to April 2020 it arrives, the less it will cost me.
My Tesla account was created a couple of days after placing the order with Tusker. Tesla emailed me using the email address I used for Tusker with a link to the account.

Hey DaveyJ2019, although it's a long time to wait, on the plus side that delivery timeframe is almost perfectly optimised for 0% BIK ! I presume Tesla will start shipping again in January so you might get lucky and receive something mid-February. Hopefully it's just Tusker being conservative.

I've ordered an SR+ White/Black/Tow with Tusker via Salary Sacrifice. Tesla received the order on 27th August and I expect to collect the vehicle from Heathrow in the last week of November.

It took a couple of weeks to get the lease paperwork signed as our Payroll dept were a bit slow. Others in our company have found Tusker to be a bit slow and needing lot's of chasing but no major problems from me. If you have a date in your Tusker account then I suspect you are all good.

If Tusker have given Tesla your email address, you should receive a login request. For me, I already had signed up for a Tesla account, so once the car was ordered with Tesla, the order appeared in my account. If you haven't already signed up for a Tesla account, set one up using the email address that Tusker have for you (e.g. work email address) and see if there is any car order shown on your account page. If not, maybe hassle Tusker until it appears.

Tusker did send me a delivery update by email once - I think these come out monthly. But otherwise, I just made a call today to Tesla on 01628 450 604. They didn't even need my RN number - I think Tusker must have given them my telephone number and their system tells them who is calling. Told me the car is landing/has just landed/in Zeebrugge/on way to them. They are expecting it at Heathrow SC on 22nd and should be available to collect about a week after that.

Thanks for this info and taking the time to post it much appreciated :) Yes the sensible me agrees with the whole April 0% BIK blah blah but the kid in me wants it NOW haha.

Our HR department were slow as well sorting the paperwork out so that was a delay. I have a Tesla account with the email account i have used with tusker. No car showing on account page as of yet :(

I placed my order for a black M3P on the 17th October, I have been told by Tesla that it’s on a ship to Zeebrugge. Your timing really doesn’t feel right

Status
Not open for further replies.