Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another one for the spreadsheet:

P3D+, Red, Black interior, FSD

Reserved: 31/03/2016
Ordered: 01/05/2019
Invoice: #: 170 ish
SC: Heathrow
Finance: No
Trade-in: Yes
SC VIN in source code as of ~20/08/2019: 475xxx

I also got the rarest of things, a reply from DeliveryGB today!

You have been assigned to a vehicle that is due to be ready for delivery during the first week of October. We will provide a more accurate delivery date in the coming weeks.

Reactions: Fullerene
Of course. I can only update it with information that is posted. I am planning to message all those who should have received ther car by now.

You're doing an amazing job with it, probably the best source of information on how order/allocation works outside of Tesla's own internal systems - which we can assume are based on post-it notes, magic 8 balls and divining rods.

I just found a source code vin - 499***. Think it may have been there for a while, I was looking in the wrong place, clown that I am.
Still no final invoice though but still hoping they will make good on their email advising delivery - 21st - 28th

Reactions: Roy W.
I just found a source code vin - 499***. Think it may have been there for a while, I was looking in the wrong place, clown that I am.
Still no final invoice though but still hoping they will make good on their email advising delivery - 21st - 28th

Where is your delivery centre @BillBot? I see you are exactly the same spec as me, same order date and same invoice no. I've got a final invoice with a scheduled date of 23/09 but no delivery window text. Rumour has it the white P+s are on Cosmos arriving in ZEE on Friday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.