Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny (not ha ha funny)....... I lost my matched vehicle despite having already paid for it already around about the same time - I'd be intrigued if it's the same one! However, as they say, don't hate the player, hate the game.....

Wow! They told me I'd got lucky and it was someone who hadnt been able to collect. Hope you get yours soon. Hope you get sorted really soon!

My VIN (just appeared) sounds a bit old, 440XXX, hoping I shouldn't be concerned by that...
I've had a SC vin of 440**" for ages...I think they must of just parked that batch at the back of the car park and forgot about them...
No delivery forecast/details or anything but from conversations with the delivery number I suspect the car was on the glovis cosmos

Reactions: ChrisA70
I've had a SC vin of 440**" for ages...I think they must of just parked that batch at the back of the car park and forgot about them...
No delivery forecast/details or anything but from conversations with the delivery number I suspect the car was on the glovis cosmos

It's a relief that not all cars with VINs of that vintage have been delivered! Was Glovis Cosmos a fairly recent ship?

I emailed deliveryGB and got this.

Your Model 3 is currently on its way into Europe. The estimated delivery window is the second week of October. We will be in contact in early October to schedule a delivery date for you.

Best regards,
Delivery GB Team

ordered 5th July with vin in SC 47**. SR+ white, black interior. Heathrow.

a bit annoyed to say the least. Promised myself I won’t moan as long as it arrives before end of September. Let the moaning begin!

• Informative
Reactions: RjbT3
It's a relief that not all cars with VINs of that vintage have been delivered! Was Glovis Cosmos a fairly recent ship?
It docked in Zeebrugge on the 8th September...when I rang the delivery team they told me the car left the us in the middle.of August which fits with the cosmos...worse case scenario it was on the sunlight which got in a few days ago. So we can buy hope the amount of ships tracking from Zeebrugge to the UK is bring a while butt ton of Tesla's (well even if they only bring one and it's mine I'll be happy)...!

Reactions: ChrisA70
It docked in Zeebrugge on the 8th September...when I rang the delivery team they told me the car left the us in the middle.of August which fits with the cosmos...worse case scenario it was on the sunlight which got in a few days ago. So we can buy hope the amount of ships tracking from Zeebrugge to the UK is bring a while butt ton of Tesla's (well even if they only bring one and it's mine I'll be happy)...!

Don't forget you could still get a call if your order matches someone who cancelled or changed their order. Fingers crossed

Ordered early July, no vin, had a missed call on my phone that turned out to be Tesla Edinburgh! Tried to ring back but couldn't get through...

Was that some random matching process that I've now missed?

Anyone in Scotland just matched to a blue/black LR AWD?

Status
Not open for further replies.